Algebra Teaching Tips & Ideas
How I Teach a Large Family in a Relaxed, Classical Way: Math
Homeschool Math Blog
Let's Play Math!
Summer Algebra Institute for Kids
Algebra For Kids
Homeschool Algebra Curricula
Professor B Math
Sonlight Math Curricula
IXL Math Curriculum
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
Math on the Level
- Teach when it is easy for your child to learn
- Use everyday activities to make math real
- Review for long term retention without busywork
Making Math Meaningful
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.