How Do I Teach...
Mathematics Teaching Strategies
Climb Inside a Poem for Children Big Book of Poems
A Homeschool Curriculum for Preschool and Kindergarten
Global Virtual Classroom Contest
TeenPact Leadership Schools
Links and Items
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Intermediate Level
A Reason For® Handwriting
Great Science Adventures
- Discovering the Human Body and Senses
- The World of Tools and Technology
- Discovering Earth's Landforms and Surface Features
- The World of Space
- The World of Insects and Arachnids
- The World of Plants
- The World of Light and Sound
For the Good of the Earth and Sun: Teaching Poetry
Explode The Code
Christian Kids Explore Chemistry/Biology
Reading Made Easy
Learning Language Arts Through Literature
Beginnings Publishing House
- The Rainbow is a two-year total science curriculum for 12-14 year-old students, with physics and chemistry taught in the first year and biology and applied science taught in the second. The Rainbow gives your student the theory—the thorough grounding in scientific principles—and the application—the fascinating laboratory exercises, memorable field trips and other extracurricular activities.
- The Spectrum is a lab-based chemistry course for senior high school students focusing on practical-problem-solving skills and scientific reasoning. This one-year chemistry course is done three days a week, one of which is a lab day. It is the equivalent of an honors chemistry for college-bound students.
- Bridge Math is a 7-week short course designed to teach students the applications of math that are necessary for successful science problem solving.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.